How to get a child support order from your county’s child support offices

In the United States, there are two primary ways of getting child support orders.

One of these is by using the Child Support Enforcement Program (CSEP), which allows a person to get child support based on their income, which in turn is based on the income earned by the parent of the child.

This means that if you are single and earning less than $50,000, you will not have to pay child support.

You will, however, be required to file an income tax return and pay child maintenance taxes.

The other way of getting a child maintenance order is to file a petition with the Department of Child Support Services (DCSS).

A petition is an informal request that a child pay support based off of the amount of money they earn and the length of time they have been in the child support arrearage.

The process can be time-consuming, expensive, and often does not lead to a favorable outcome.

The Department of the Treasury has a tool that allows individuals to apply for a petition to get support.

There are other methods of obtaining child support, such as paying a debt owed by a child to their custodial parent.

There is also a number of other forms of support that can be obtained, such in cases where the child is unemployed, or in cases when a child is incarcerated.

This article will cover all three of these options, and will look at each of them in detail.

What is Child Support?

Child support is the amount a parent must pay for child support to the State of California, or any county in the State.

The amount of child support that a parent owes to their child is usually based on a variety of factors, such like their income or the length or nature of their relationship with the child, or how much time they spent with the minor.

A parent can either: Have their child support payments stopped by the court

Related Post